We offer Affordable, Efficient and Professional Tax Services. Below an indicative price list:
Prices valid as from 1 January 2016
This list covers the preparation and submission of annual tax returns to SARS, and includes the activities / work involved should the client be selected for SARS audit.
Prices may vary depending on the amount of work involved. Therefore, you will receive a formal quotation from us for all work involved.
Contact us for any other costs, including VAT and PAYE.
All prices are indicated per annum.
Basic Price (includes): IRP5(s), Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity and interest received – R550 (basic price).
Should your return include any of the below items, please add the appropriate amount (per item) to the base price of R250.00:
- If you are a provisional tax payer – add R250.00
- If you are/were working abroad – add R150.00
- Capital gain certificates – add R100.00
- Excessive medical bills/receipts – add R100.00
- Subsistence allowance – add R100.00
- Car/travel allowance – add R100.00
- Use of Co. vehicle – add R100.00
- Home office claim – add R150.00
- Rental income – add R250.00 per property
- Property capital gain – add R250.00 per property
Commission earners – from R500.00 (basic price included).
In the case of medical expenses not paid by the fund, the taxpayer must provide invoices and proof of payment.
In the case of a travel logbook the taxpayer must provide a logbook that complies with SARS standards.
In all cases the taxpayer is obliged to supply certificates and all information required. Smart Tax will not be liable for any omissions due to the taxpayer withholding information.
We will quote separatedly for any cases not covered above. Please note that costs for tax services vary on a case by case basis.
Please contact us on 087 808 6972 to schedule a FREE consultation with a Tax Specialist